Getting Started with the NH Downloadable Book Consortium powered by Overdrive and the Libby app
- View Libby tutorial
- Mobile device users: click here to find out how to get the Libby app
- If you are using a computer, MP3 player or designated eReader, click here for instructions
- If you are using a Kindle ereader, click here for instructions
- eBooks and eAudiobooks may be checked out for two weeks.
- You may borrow up to 6 Cloud Library books and 3 Overdrive books at a time.
- You may place up to 5 holds on titles that are currently checked out.
- You must check out held items within 48 hours of being notified that they are available.
- Some Overdrive books can be renewed.
- Cloud Library books cannot be renewed. You may check them out again if no one else has placed a hold.
- Best of all, you do not need to return these items. They will be returned automatically.